Where space is limited, a self-supporting tower may be the tower of choice. Towers are available in heights to 350' and typically have a base spread under 30 feet.
EEI self-supporting towers may be constructed with structural pipe, solid round, or angle legs. All self-supporting towers are of bolt-together design, allowing future modification to meet changing load requirements.
Legs and bracing members are individually sized to meet required loading at each tower elevation. The tower bracing pattern is dependent on tower size and antenna loading. Towers come complete with climbing ladders or step bolts along with a cable-type safety climb system.
All towers are hot-dip galvanized after fabrication according to ASTM designation A123. All fasteners are hot-dip galvanized and meet or exceed ASTM A325 specifications.
A complete line of antenna mounts are available. We can also customize a mount for your needs. Click on the mounts link for more information.
- Bolt-together construction
- Allows modification for load changes
- Available in heights to 350'
- Constructed of pipe, solid round or structural angle legs
- Hot dip galvanized finish per ASTM A123
- Factory tower painting optional
- Includes climbing ladder or step bolts and cable type safety climb system
- Meets or exceeds current TIA-222 standards
- All fasteners meet or exceed ASTM A325 specifications
- Complete line of antenna mounts available